D A T C O T O U R
|HOME||South America||Central America||Falkland Islands||Antarctica||Unique
Click here for floor plan
The Villas Inkaterra, gracious private villas built in Inkaterras unique Andes-Colonial style, bring to the heart of Latin America the kind of pampering and luxury usually available only in the worlds most exotic and hidden-away retreats. They are located in a secluded setting overlooking the orchid garden of Inkaterras Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel and the Vilcanota River valley. The Villas Inkaterra are part of a complex of stone pathways, lush gardens, cozy one- and two-story whitewashed cottages constructed from local materials that imbue this intimate, 85-room hotel with the feel of a romantic, historic Andean village. Colorful local crafts and authentic pre-Columbian artifacts in the public areas bring Incan culture and history to life.
1,600 square feet (150 square meters) of private terraces and gardens; two heated plunge pools; canopied day-beds on each suites terrace; and service station.
- 900-square-feet (85-square-meter) Inkaterra Suite with king-size bed, separate sitting and dining areas, spacious closets, gracious bathroom with tub bath and separate shower, and open wood-burning fireplace.
- 660-square-feet (60-square-meter) Suite Deluxe with two twin, double, or one king-size bed, sitting and dining areas, spacious closets, gracious bathroom with shower, and open wood-burning fireplace.
- Bathrooms are extra large and marble lined, with open views of secluded gardens, twin marble basins, indoor and open-air showers and a separate toilet.
Both suites feature individually controlled central air conditioning and heating, complimentary Wi-Fi, plasma screen cable TV/ with DVD player, a personalized iPod with stereo speakers, cordless telephones, mini-bar and safes. Linens are luxurious 100% Peruvian Pima cotton and the towels and robes are extra large, fluffy and absorbent. Handmade Andean slippers wait beside the bed.
Villa services include:
- Personalized welcome at the Machu Picchu railroad station.
- In-Villa check-in and check-out.
- Private butler.
- Three-times-daily maid service
- Special set of aromatherapy, bath salts and amenities; as well as in-room dining