D A T C O T O U R
|HOME||South America||Central America||Falkland Islands||Antarctica||Unique
Las Cascadas Lodge
About Las Cascadas Lodge - in their own words:
Nestled in the tropical rainforest along the meandering banks of the Cangrejal River that borders the Pico Bonito National Park on the north coast of Honduras, Las Cascadas Lodge - designed by award winning architect David Sellon - is the most luxurious and elegant private retreat in Central America today.
Located amidst pristine waterfalls, sequestered under towering mahogany trees, where toucans nest, spider monkeys play and jaguars roam. Las Cascadas Lodge is a world class destination perfect for honeymooners, small parties, the adventurous traveler who enjoys proximity to nature and the great outdoors, bird watchers, or for you to simply relax in an intimate hideaway where you can unwind in a tropical paradise under the sun, taking in the magical views.
Facilities available in main lodge:
Facilities and Services:
Imagine a lush garden with tantalizing views of the rain forest and waterfalls from your very own covered verandah.
Your accommodation, one of just four lovingly furnished and luxuriously appointed air conditioned suites designed with traditional tropical thatch and beautiful sculpted river rock that ensures all your comforts are met!
From the stunning queen sized, canopied beds to the finest quality soft furnishings that add a touch of mystique with exotic wonders acquired from all over Central and South America. A blend of modern and antique designs gives you a holiday getaway where you can feel serenity and freedom combined with comfort and luxury.
We offer individually air-conditioned guest suites all with covered porches overlooking the spectacular river waterfall allowing you complete privacy and seclusion. All guest suites are luxuriously furnished with all the amenities to make your stay memorable!
- The Master Suite & The Queen Suite offer the very best of Las Cascadas Lodge. They house one queen sized bed in each as well as one single bed and provides comfort, luxury, privacy and amazing views of the tropical rainforest. The suites are attached to the main lodge but have their own private entrance.
- Bejuco Cabin is a private cabin with one queen bed and two single beds, a beautiful rock bathtub and, the ultimate in outdoor experience, a double Bali style shower.
River House, another of our private cabins, with one queen bed and one single bed, adds the comfort of its own kitchen. From the beautifully decorated porch you can relax at the sound and view of the Cangrejal River and observe the white water rafters struggling against the turbulent waters.
The facilities are not suitable for young children and for the comfort of other guests, smoking is allowed only in the gardens and terrace. No smoking is permitted inside the Lodge or rooms.
Sophistication without pretense!
Each suite comprises:
- Private porch overlooking the waterfall
- Stunning queen size canopied mahogany bed
- Finest quality towels and linen with pure cotton mosquito netting
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Beautifully appointed bathroom